- Course Coordinator: Juwel Rana
The aim of this course is to provide students with the technological foundations, knowledge and skills related to different web and mobile development frameworks used for the development and deployment of web and mobile services. The course comprises of the following topics:
- An overview of relevant concepts and contemporary development approaches in the field of web and mobile engineering
- Requirement analysis, design and development of scalable web and mobile applications and services
- Different integration approaches and techniques for bridging web and mobile applications
- Prototype implementation and deployment of the scalable web and mobile applications in production environments.
The aim of this course is to introduce and in depth discuss concepts and applications related to current developments and research efforts in the field of social media. In this course, you will gain knowledge that will enable you to understand, discuss and explain the complexity of social media ecosystems. The knowledge and skills gained in this course will enable you to identify and formulate the social needs and technical requirements for the development of innovative social media applications and services.
This course introduces different scientific theories and research methods applicable in the field of Media Technology. During this course, you will learn how to properly choose and make use of scientific theories and methods while identifying and solving a research problem in this field. The knowledge gained in this course will be applied throughout your entire master education, especially at the final stages in connection to your master thesis work.